måndag 22 februari 2010

New rod for the season!

Friday evening and the weekend is starting in a very good way!
I got my new rod and three new lines. I spent last year fishing with a rod I could not become friends with... I was struggling the whole season but didn't understand the rod, the last day f the season I tried my friends spare rod, a Guideline Lpxe and all of a sudden my casting improved tremendous.
I had been fighting with my rod for an entire year instead of fighting fish.
I had been thinking about getting a new rod but the price for new equipment is often taking a big bite in the budget...
After quite some thinking about it, the choice fell on another rod from Guideline.
The rod is wonderful, at last I have a rod that will make my casting a pleasure instead of a struggle. This will hopefully allow me to concentrate a bit more at the end of my line an at the fish in the pool!

The rod? A Guideline LeCi 13,7 9/10 MF to which I already have a float/sink 1
and the new lines are: float, hover/intermediate and a sink 1 / 2.
These just need to be cut in right length an equipped with a nylon sock for connecting. The start of the season may seem far away but its getting closer and I am starting to feel ready!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar