tisdag 1 december 2009

A new season is coming


The past years I have been trying to take notes from my fishing trips.
This has resulted in three good beginnings but somehow no more than about two months of fishing managed to bee recorded...

Putting this online is my next attempt to record a whole season of fantastic and sometimes disappointing fishing in mostly Sweden.
I usually fish for trout but this season I have also been trying for salmon and seatrout,
those has been a struggle and catches has bees sparse, nothing at all actually.
During the darker months I will bee planning for the next season and some of those thought will bee put on this blog.

Perhaps my thoughts will help someone and if not I do hope it will help me.
Attempting to write in English is also making it harder, but as well as improving my double hand, being better in English takes a lot of practice.

So those who will pop in to this site will have to put up with a lot of bad spelling and probably terrible sentences.
However if you do put up with it, I hope you will find a new thing or two.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar