tisdag 5 januari 2010

2010 bet

Me and a friend of mine has a small bet for the 2010 season, the price is supposed to be a bottle of whisky for each of 3 categories. The first, the biggest and the most caught salmon and / or sea trout...
I planed to start the fishing really early, I had a small stream in mind that open in January and as it happens I have some clients fairly close to the particular stream...
The stream is called Nybroån and I have passed it a few times, it looks good!
When I went to their web page to book my day ticket, I found out that day tickets are available for Friday, Sunday and Monday, good fishing days but not for me since I´m not there during those days... I would have liked a head start but hopefully I will get a early start anyway, somewhere...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar