onsdag 7 april 2010

Emån


Emån is not a very large river and in today's water level it was huge in many places, in most places flooded. But to lay a cast at Nacken is a pleasure in any conditions! A new experience is wading waist deep and having trees right beside, feels a bit strange since I had been fishing here in a lot less water. Also I had to think some about all the small bushes growing alongside the river bank, bushes that eat flies it seems. But on the other hand the fish probably move in closer to land to find slack water... difficult but I am at least sure I got close to the those small bushes. I know salmon has been caught recently but I did not see any sign of fish, small signs of spring on the other hand was sowing! Birds singing, buds on the trees and on the ground spring is close and more rising fish is on the way.
It felt good being back here in Emån, the whole river feels fantastic and I hope I can come back soon again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar