måndag 26 april 2010

Recovering

When I woke up Sunday morning I was really tired, a friend of mine is getting married and this Saturday there was a small bachelor party... anyway I got to the river as the sun was shining and almost no wind. I think that because I was a bit tired I was probably more relaxed while casting and it felt really good! We where mostly fishing a place called fajan, a good place when fish is coming up at spring. This is also where the 9,5 kg fish where caught earlier. I was fishing with a sink 1/2 with fairly big flies, still I got stuck in the bottom several times. Maybe its time to use a line that is fishing a little less deep, I lost no more than one fly but most of my hooks got badly beaten... need some more! Me and my fishing buddy where fishing Ätran last Sunday and now it´s obvious spring is coming fast, soon nature is green again and it will bee nice to rest in the growing grass looking up in the trees.
A good fish was caught later in the afternoon on Sunday, a 12 kg and 114 cm, biggest so far this season!
Hopefully this week will be a good one! I will fish (just a few hours) in Mörrumsån this week and it seems as fishing has been good so far this season.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar